SO2R device allows you to implement various options for switching the receiving signals on one headphone from two transceivers Radio-A and Radio-B, with the ability to connect and listen to the third radio! The device fully controls the reception / transmission modes of radio-a and Radio-B transceivers and has a built-in blocker for simultaneous switching on of transmitters.
• No programming required;
* Independent radio-A and Radio-B volume control;
• One microphone input and one headphone output;
* Separate output for audio recording or additional headphones;
* Separate computer a and b audio inputs with microphone lock;
* Separate PTT inputs for pedals, and for PTT signals from computers a and B;
* TxGND outputs for Radio-A and Radio-B;
* Instant switching of switching options with 5 buttons;
* Indication of all modes by LEDs;
* Switching options: listening in Rx / Tx mode only Radio-A; listening in Rx / Tx mode only Radio-B; simultaneously stereo reception-Radio-A and Radio-B; stereo listening: Rx-Radio-A at the time when Tx-Radio-B, and Vice versa; switching both ears to Radio-A at the time when Tx-Radio-B and Vice versa; other combinations... with listening separately Rx-Radio;
* Independently adjust the volume level of each channel;
* Switch to electret or dynamic microphone;
* +12V power supply (standard);
* 220V power supply (optional).